Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry, Mom.

Mom told me I need to update more. Whoops.

So, since it is October, Lindsey and I have decorated our door. We actually put up the decorations the night of October 1st, because her mom had just sent them to her a couple days before. We were the first on the floor to decorate.

Also, I got a new haircut! I wasn't expecting to get one, but I went to the salon with Chris and Jenna between sessions of General Conference.
There's also been a drastic drop in temperature within the past week.. so cold! It was freezing at the football game! I had on tons of layers, but I still got really cold. That night, although it didn't stick, there was snow! I went outside with some friends and "played" in it. Basically, we ran around trying to catch it in our mouths.

Mark (a friend from New Hampshire) wrote the "Hi Mom".
Mark and Alena were rejoicing!

So, that's all I really have for now.. and I'll try to update more often with more pictures, ok mom?

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Yeah, Andrea! A new post! I love the haircut, it's really cute. Looks like you are all ready for Halloween too. Fun! Stay warm, study hard, eat your veggies, and have a little fun now and then (typical mom advice :)
Love you!
Mom

MadMama said...

I love the new haircut it's very cute! I can't believe you guys are getting snow already! Stay warm!

JoEllen said...

Okay, it was good to see you at the BYU game, but you did not have enough layers on. I could still tell that you have a cute, slim shape!! It was cold! I am glad to have more updates!